Saturday 29 August 2009

No Action....

We're still on the wait.... that's right, no baby yet, really was hoping for some action tonight, so that baby can at least be born on my father in law's birthday... so fingers crossed eh?

In the meantime, I am still knitting (and crocheting) so I am about halfway through my sisters dropstitch and I also made this.....


It's my baby nephew Sam's scraptacular crocheted 'Celestine' by berocco, there is also a knitted version if you are interested. I didn't use the recommended yarn (in case you couldn't tell) I used multicoloured scraps, which I also decorated afterwards to make a lovely interesting stuffed toy for my little nephew in Australia.

I have to say, it was a challenge with the slight differences in gauge created by the different yarns, but I thnk it turned out fine in the end.

Will keep you all posted if you promise to keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Rani said...

It's a darling toy!!

Now would you go and get on with it and have the baby! Stop blogging and start running up and down the steps!

. . . no wait, don't stop blogging!!