Wednesday 26 August 2009

Dropstitch and D-day


Well... The dropstitch shawl is almost done, it's absolutely gorgeous in this rayon boucle... there is a shiney lustre to the yarn which allows the colours to stand off against each other.... of course, this also makes it difficult to capture well in photos, but I have attempted none the less.



As for my other little project, well, apparently yesterday just wasn't his due date, so, we're still waiting. Hopefully the bumpy ride up to my folks house will help....

I have my knitting project for the hospital stay (at least 4 days) all sorted and packed, with my nighties and tiny tiny little baby clothes.

So Bump.... ready when you are!!!

2 comments:

marit said...

When my first was born, I had some knitting with me, but ended up holding him and admiring him the whole time...when I got my fourth and youngest I had plenty of time to make a crocheted tablecloth;-)...

Love the shawl, btw- gorgeous colours!

Rani said...

WAITING WITH YOU!!!!!!