Saturday 12 January 2008

Patterns and translations

Well, I am not really doing much knitting or anything at the moment as I have major exams hanging over my head and it's pretty stressful. I am not doing them in English either for the first time so there is double stress present.

However, as I was a little too stressed and a little unwell today, I cast on for this....
Which I love, however, the pattern is translated from Norwegian (i think) and its not so relaxing when you knit knit knit and get to the end of a rather long row only to discover that you are not at the end of your stitches, but have 10 left over.... oh dear. I have had to start it over 3 times now. I am going to unravel it once more as I have finally sussed what is going on. Ugggghhh...

In other news, I love spinning. More on that later.

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.

No comments: