Wednesday 5 March 2008

Sick day

Another non-day has slipped by in which I have eaten a breakfast, lunch and dinner of Pill Cocktails and vitamins.

I felt a little better this morning so I flopped around the house trying to pick up a little and make the place look a bit better only to discover that I had overdone it and spent the rest of the afternoon feeling and looking like something that crawled off the screen of 'Night of the living dead', eventually succumbing to a long nap in bed in an attempt to kill the headache.

Back to the doc tomoro to tell her that indeed antibiotics did help and that I'll be needing a 'sick note'. Maybe next week I might actually be productive. If I am not still coughing up pieces of my lungs.

Best go, I'm sure to be due a dose of something

3 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

Sorry you are having a horrible time - I hope you feel much better very soon!

xx

Linda said...

Get well soon, xxx

Rani said...

CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP! I'd send you some, but . . . you know.

GET WELL, DRINK FLUIDS, GET PLENTY OF REST, doc

(my sister is a nurse practitioner and whenever she or her daughter are sick, she calls ME! Like I would know better than her!)

Love the pretty pink socks!