Sunday 9 December 2007

Operations and Opera

The other day as we walked up the little path to our block I commented on how much I hated the state of the pavement and wondered if they were ever going to do anything about it.

The following morning I had to laugh when I woke up to this.....



Clearly, the intention to make a path ... woo hoo!!

we're going to the opera tonight, madame butterfly. I have been waiting to see it for ages and it will be my first time tonight. It will also give me a chance to model my opera gloves. Though I am sad I wont be able to have champagne or coffee in the interval.

I was very productive so far this weekend so I think it merits the treat. I listed my new needle roll and 2 bags. Very pleased and sunday mornings are easy to list on as we are awake over here before america :).... very sneaky huh?

enjoy your sundays...

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Sometimes a complaint can lead to a good thing--you new pavement! Looks like it'll be a lot of work though...Hope you had a wonderful time at the opera last night! I love Madame Butterfly..I get tingles just thinking about it. Hooray for your sales--and they go to where I'm from, America! Happy week to you & yours ((HUGS))

Linda said...

I hope you enjoyed the opera. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. x