Tuesday 30 October 2007

Ravelme

Woo Hoo... Ravelry invite present in the inbox when I checked today!

I am now officially in.

so.... ravel me.... I am morepjs

So much to be done and not enough time to do it. I already saw so many things I want to do. I have 2 balls of variated wool waiting for me at my grans place too..... so exciting. its either going to be socks or gloves.

The shop is going fairly well... ok, i havnt been bowled over with orders, but I sold 3 things, which isnt bad for the first week. I just finished a gorgeous vintage 'liberty of london' bag to put up.... when I finished it I thought, 'i dont really want to sell this' but then I remembered my enormous collection of bags and decided it would be a bad way to go... if I kept one...hmmm..... so reluctantly I will list my little baby.

No comments: