Thursday 11 December 2008

Wednesday Winner

Wow.... I was overwhelmed to see so many people visit my blog. I hope that you all had a little look, I have checked out so many new blogs over the last week and really had a lot of fun.

I randomly selected a winner from the 230 comments.... it's Beth...

Blogger Beth said...

Beautiful fabric choice, I have a SIL who knits every where she goes, and this would be great for her needles.

04 December 2008 13:45


I'm sorry I can only give it away to one person (there's only one roll) however, because of the response, I thought I would put a tutorial up over the next week or so, and then you have some help to give it a go yourself, so keep an eye out for it ! .....I had better go and email Beth.

Hopefully I'll see more of some of you.

3 comments:

marit said...

Congratulations to Beth:-)
I'm looking forward to the tutorial. I've been away from sewing for so long that it feels scary to start again...

Katie said...

Congrats to Beth. I would love to see a tutorial on this needle roll!

Unknown said...

hello and good morning ... you won the brooch on my blog ... if you woul like o forward your mailing address I will post it off to you!! thanks mantahay at yahoo.com.au